Our website has been upgraded. Any questions, pls contact service@mrgarden.net
{"id":611913662523,"title":"LNS80W Shade Fabric Lacing Cord and Needle Set","handle":"lns80w-shade-fabric-lacing-cord-and-needle-set","description":"\u003cp\u003eAgfarbic shade cloth is made of 90% rate breathable UV protected HDPE shade fabric, light weight and durability make it a superior choice for all types of shade applications.\u003cbr\u003eThis multipurpose shade is perfect for whatever your are interested in, works to cool and reduce the suns heat and rays.\u003cbr\u003eThey can provide shade from the sun while allowing the cool breeze to enter through the mesh.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eDifferent shading rates are used for different purposes\u003cbr\u003e30% up to 60% rating shades are suitable for Greenhouse plant and shrub nurseries, hydroponics, vegetables, fruit and flowers. Based on plant lighting needs.\u003cbr\u003e50% or 60% rating shades apply for swimming pool leaf covers, 30% will keep leaves out.\u003cbr\u003e70% or 80% rating shades dense enough for small or larger insects.\u003cbr\u003e70% up to 90% shades suitable as a windbreak based on need for privacy and wind blockage.\u003cbr\u003e90% rating shades are suitable for patios, courtyards, privacy screens, dog kennels, carports, pool covers, depending on level of heat reduction desire.\u003c\/p\u003e","published_at":"2018-04-18T18:52:21-07:00","created_at":"2018-04-18T18:52:21-07:00","vendor":"Shatex","type":"Lawn \u0026 Patio","tags":[],"price":638,"price_min":638,"price_max":638,"available":false,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":7461337530427,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"DE-8QQT-LHUP","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":false,"name":"LNS80W Shade Fabric Lacing Cord and Needle Set","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":638,"weight":23,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_management":"shopify","barcode":"643597939577"}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0022\/8320\/8763\/products\/1_6cc441df-82a6-4bc6-be11-77a98eda10ac.jpg?v=1524533835"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0022\/8320\/8763\/products\/1_6cc441df-82a6-4bc6-be11-77a98eda10ac.jpg?v=1524533835","options":["Title"],"content":"\u003cp\u003eAgfarbic shade cloth is made of 90% rate breathable UV protected HDPE shade fabric, light weight and durability make it a superior choice for all types of shade applications.\u003cbr\u003eThis multipurpose shade is perfect for whatever your are interested in, works to cool and reduce the suns heat and rays.\u003cbr\u003eThey can provide shade from the sun while allowing the cool breeze to enter through the mesh.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003eDifferent shading rates are used for different purposes\u003cbr\u003e30% up to 60% rating shades are suitable for Greenhouse plant and shrub nurseries, hydroponics, vegetables, fruit and flowers. Based on plant lighting needs.\u003cbr\u003e50% or 60% rating shades apply for swimming pool leaf covers, 30% will keep leaves out.\u003cbr\u003e70% or 80% rating shades dense enough for small or larger insects.\u003cbr\u003e70% up to 90% shades suitable as a windbreak based on need for privacy and wind blockage.\u003cbr\u003e90% rating shades are suitable for patios, courtyards, privacy screens, dog kennels, carports, pool covers, depending on level of heat reduction desire.\u003c\/p\u003e"}

LNS80W Shade Fabric Lacing Cord and Needle Set

Product Description
$6.38
Maximum quantity available reached.

Agfarbic shade cloth is made of 90% rate breathable UV protected HDPE shade fabric, light weight and durability make it a superior choice for all types of shade applications.
This multipurpose shade is perfect for whatever your are interested in, works to cool and reduce the suns heat and rays.
They can provide shade from the sun while allowing the cool breeze to enter through the mesh.

Different shading rates are used for different purposes
30% up to 60% rating shades are suitable for Greenhouse plant and shrub nurseries, hydroponics, vegetables, fruit and flowers. Based on plant lighting needs.
50% or 60% rating shades apply for swimming pool leaf covers, 30% will keep leaves out.
70% or 80% rating shades dense enough for small or larger insects.
70% up to 90% shades suitable as a windbreak based on need for privacy and wind blockage.
90% rating shades are suitable for patios, courtyards, privacy screens, dog kennels, carports, pool covers, depending on level of heat reduction desire.

Sku: DE-8QQT-LHUP
Vendor: Shatex
Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem when receiving and using our products, we’ll offer you the professional guidance and suggestions!

If goods need to be returned or replaced due to quality problem within 14 days after receiving goods, we accept returns 100% unconditionally when it has been confirmed. Goods having been used and man-made damaged are not accepted.

For the reasonable freight cost caused by returning and replacing goods, we follow the principle of responsible party to bear the freight cost.

We are responsible for the shipping cost ONLY when there are quality problems or the goods don't match the online product description. Apart from these situations, the buyer should bear the shipping cost.

Ship the package to us by USPS or FedEx, or other standard shipping methods to:

Wellco Industries Inc
Attn: Returns
970 Park Center Drive, Suite B, Vista, CA 92081

After we get the returned items, we will issue the refund within 2 working days, and we will send you a notice once we refund.

Any questions, you can always contact us via 855-666-7156 (Toll Free)

Related Products